- We'd like to say thanks to all Groundation fans in Europe who came out to the shows and showed their support over these last 6 weeks. This summer tour was incredible, and we're so happy to have seen so many of you throughout Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Switzerland, Belgium and France. Wish we could've stayed longer and played even more dates!! Very grateful to have shared the stage with so many incredible artists, we really drew inspiration from hearing such a variety of high quality musicianship from all over the world. Thank you to all the festival organizers and volunteers, we appreciate all the work that was put in. Thanks also to our own stage/sound crew for their efforts, they're the ones who make our performances possible night after night. Finally, thanks to our bus drivers, Andre and Annette, for keeping us safe on the road. Hope to see you all again real soon!! #Groundation #aMiracle
- Turin, Italy last night with @mellowmoodofficial The rain came POURING down for a bit, but luckily let up enough so we could perform our set. Thanks to all the fans who came out and supported. #torino #italia #turin #italy #flowersfestival #mellowmood
- Our home away from home... #tourbus
- Always great to run into our longtime friends SOJA out on the road. They put on some amazing performances these last few days. Congrats guys!! Thanks for joining us on stage during our set, and thank you for inviting us up to jam with you too, the energy was electric! Truly special moments, unforgettable. Safe travels and we'll be seeing you all again real soon!! #SOJA #Groundation #coulcaf15 @sojagram
- Last show of the tour: São Bernardo do Campo, Estância Alto da Serra. The energy of this crowd was pushing the music to new heights! Serious intensity!!! We'd like to give a sincere 'thank you' to ALL the amazing fans here in Brasil, and also those we saw in Argentina and Uruguay. The amount of support everyone has shown us over these past 4 weeks has been absolutely overwhelming. The members of Groundation are honored to have the opportunity to meet so many of you, to make new friends and see old ones, and to experience even a small piece of your respective cultures. We learn so much every time we pass through, from language to food to music to... Well, LIFE!! We're so grateful for this experience. Thank you so much. Muito Obrigado. Muchas Gracias.
- Passing time in the airport yesterday, Dave popped open his laptop to play some video games. This Brazilian kid came over immediately to check it out. He was full of questions too... Funny conversation between these two!! #newfriends #maceio #aeroporto #brasil
- Some 'welcome chocolate' from the venue here in Saint-Étienne. Merci beaucoup!
- #groundation #onlock